I am currently a Research Fellow at the School of Computing, National University of Singapore. I obtained my Ph.D. in computer science from Nanyang Technological University, advised by Prof. Xiaokui XIAO and Prof. Sourav S Bhowmick. I received my B.E. degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Broadly speaking, my research aims to develop efficient algorithms and systems for large-scale data analysis.
- Databases and data management
- graph query processing
- similarity search
- Data mining and machine learning
- clustering and community detection
- graph representation learning
- Honorable mention as one of the best PC members in TheWebConf 2022
- Best Paper Award Nominee in TheWebConf 2022
- 2022 ACM SIGMOD Research Highlight Award
- Best Research Paper Award in VLDB 2021
- ACM SIGMOD 2019 Travel Award
- Program committee member for the following conferences/workshops: WSDM 2023, WWW 2022, KDD 2022, ECML-PKDD 2022.
- Invited reviewer for the following journals: TKDE, VLDBJ.
- External reviewer for VLDB 2023, TheWebConf 2021, ICDM 2021, ICDE 2020, VLDB 2020, KDD 2019, IJCAI 2019, CIKM 2019.