I am currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Hong Kong Baptist University. I earned a Ph.D. in computer science from Nanyang Technological University, followed by a postdoctoral stint at National University of Singapore, working with Prof. Xiaokui XIAO. I worked as a software engineer at Tencent for one year after receiving my B.Eng. degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2015. Broadly speaking, my research aims to develop efficient algorithms and systems for large-scale data management and analysis.
- Databases and data management: graph query processing, similarity search
- The Web and information retrieval: search and ranking, recommendation, web mining
- Data mining and machine learning: social network analysis, graph representation learning
- Honorable mention as one of the best PC members in WWW 2022
- Best Paper Award Nominee in WWW 2022
- 2022 ACM SIGMOD Research Highlight Award
- Best Research Paper Award in VLDB 2021
- Program committee member for the following conferences/workshops: KDD 2023, WWW 2023, WSDM 2023, WWW 2022, KDD 2022, ECML-PKDD 2022.
- Invited reviewer for the following journals: TKDE, VLDBJ.
- Subreviewer or External reviewer for VLDB 2023, CIKM 2022, TheWebConf 2021, ICDM 2021, ICDE 2020, VLDB 2020, KDD 2019, IJCAI 2019, CIKM 2019.
- Efficient Network Embedding for Large-Scale Graph Analysis. The Hong Kong university of Science and Technology, September 26, 2022.
- Efficient Network Embeddings for Big Graph Analytics. Hong Kong Baptist University, August 10, 2022.
- Efficient Relevance Search over Large Graphs. The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou), May 04, 2022.
- Scaling Attributed Network Embedding to Massive Graphs. Renmin University of China, August 30, 2021.
- HKBU COMP7640: Database Systems & Administration, Spring 2023
- HKBU COMP7930: Big Data Analytics, Spring 2023